Welcome to the South Piedmont Community College Testing Center!
It is our goal to provide a secure and supportive testing environment for our current and future students, as well as our local community. With virtual proctoring, eligible students can now take CASAS, RISE, and TEAS test from an off campus location as long as they are able to meet the minimum technology requirements for that test.
Only current or prospective South Piedmont students may be proctored at this time. Current means a student that took any course at SPCC during the 2020 fall, 2021 spring or summer terms. Students registered for 2021 fall courses are also considered current.
In order to provide a secure and supportive testing environment, all test takers must abide by the following rules:
- At least one photo ID, such as a driver’s license, is required for all testing (some tests require two forms of ID).
- Visitors are not allowed in the testing center.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the testing center.
- All personal items including electronic devices, cell phones, watches, coats, purses, bags, and jackets must be locked in the secure storage area prior to entering the testing room.
- Proctor issued paper and pencil must be turned in upon test completion.
- No hats or hoods may be worn during testing (except religious head coverings).
- No calculators are allowed unless built into the test or explicitly stated by proctor.
- If you need testing accommodations, contact disability services prior to scheduling any testing appointments.
Please click on the appropriate link below to make your testing appointment (excluding Pearson Vue and HiSET):
How to Contact Us: