Welcome to the South Piedmont Community College Testing Center!
With virtual proctoring, eligible students can now CASAS, RISE, and TEAS test from an off campus location as long as they are able to meet the minimum technology requirements for that test.
Once you make your appointment, you will receive further communication by email or by phone so please provide accurate contact information.
Updated information regarding TEAS testing for SPCC students.
Only current or prospective South Piedmont students may be proctored at this time. Current means a student that took any course at SPCC during the 2020 summer or fall, or 2021 spring terms. Students registered for 2021 summer or fall courses are also considered current.
In order to provide a secure and supportive testing environment, all test takers must abide by the following rules:
- At least one photo ID, such as a driver’s license, is required for all testing.
- Testers must be in a quite well-lit area free from distraction.
- No calculators are allowed unless built into the test or explicitly stated by proctor.
- All scratch paper must be destroyed after testing.
- If you need testing accommodations, contact disability services prior to scheduling any testing appointments.
Thank you for your patience during our transition! Please click on the appropriate link below to make your testing appointment:
Polkton – Coming Soon
How to Contact Us: