Welcome to the South Piedmont Community College Testing Center!
It is our goal to provide a secure and supportive testing environment for students. With virtual proctoring, eligible students can now take some test from an off campus location as long as they are able to meet the conditions outlined below. Beginning June 15, 2020, testing on campus will reopen in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Updated information regarding TEAS testing for SPCC students.
Due to social distancing limitations, only current or prospective South Piedmont students may be proctored at this time. Current means a student that took any course at SPCC during the 2019 fall, 2020 spring, or 2020 summer terms. Students registered for 2020 fall courses are also considered current.
In order to provide a secure and supportive testing environment, all test takers must abide by the following rules:
- At least one photo ID, such as a driver’s license, is required for all testing.
- At this time, only test takers should come to the Testing Center.
- Only bring photo ID, car keys, and personal protective items to the Testing Center (face mask are required).
- All personal items including electronic devices, cell phones, watches, coats, purses, bags, and jackets must be stored in your vehicle.
- Proctor issued paper and pencil must be turned in upon test completion.
- No hats or hoods may be worn during testing (except religious head coverings).
- No calculators are allowed unless built into the test or explicitly stated by proctor.
- If you need testing accommodations, contact disability services prior to scheduling any testing appointments.
Appointments are required. To make your testing appointment (excluding Pearson Vue), click Schedule Appointment button below.
How to Contact Us: