Welcome to the South Piedmont Community College Testing Center!
It is our goal to provide a secure and supportive testing environment for our current and future students, as well as our local community. Many testing publishers now offer virtual testing without the assistance of an on-site proctor. Please contact the Testing Center if virtual testing is a need.
In order to provide a secure and supportive testing environment, all test takers must abide by the following rules:
- At least one photo ID, such as a driver’s license, is required for all testing (some tests require two forms of ID).
- Visitors are not allowed in the testing center.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the testing center.
- All personal items including electronic devices, cell phones, watches, coats, purses, bags, and jackets must be locked in the secure storage area prior to entering the testing room.
- Proctor issued paper and pencil must be turned in upon test completion.
- No hats or hoods may be worn during testing (except religious head coverings).
- No calculators are allowed unless built into the test or explicitly stated by proctor.
- If you need testing accommodations, contact disability services prior to scheduling any testing appointments.
Please click on the appropriate link below to make your testing appointment (excluding Pearson Vue and HiSET):
How to Contact Us: