Student Forms

South Piedmont Electronic Forms

How to Log-in to Etrieve Forms

  • Using Chrome, go to https://etcentral.spcc.edu/
  • Log into your account
  • Click on Forms, then select specific form from menu
  • Complete Form as prompted, including attachments if needed
  • Click submit button at bottom of form
  • Make sure to close browser when finished

For more detailed instructions open the “How to use SPCC Etrieve


Application Status Update
Health Program GPA Calculation Chart
Residency Status Update


Change of Program

CCP (College Career & Promise)

CCP 11/12 Grade Inital Eligibility
CCP 9/10 Grade Initial Eligibility – Coming Soon
CCP Registration Request
CCP Withdrawal Form

Early College (ACEC & UCEC)

Early College Registration Form
Early College Change of Program Request – Coming Soon
Early College Withdrawal Form

Financial Aid

Click to go to Financial Aid Forms page


Academic Integrity Appeal
Consent to Release Student Information Form (FERPA)
Course Repeat Request
Credential to Credit
Credit Hour Overload Request
E-Portfolio Appeal Form
Enrollment Verification
Final Grade Appeal
Grade Forgiveness Request
Non-credit to Credit
Student Information Change
Student Withdrawal Form
Transcript Request Form

What's My Path?