How to Request a Transcript

Unofficial Curriculum Transcripts

If you are a current SPCC student, unofficial transcripts can be accessed through your Student Self-Service account free of charge. Simply click on Academics in the left-hand tool bar. Click on Student Planning, and then Unofficial Transcript.

Official Curriculum & Continuing Education (Non-Credit) Transcripts

An official transcript is a copy of the coursework you have completed up to the time the transcript is issued.  The transcript contains all coursework, including curriculum and continuing education courses, taken while enrolled at SPCC. Partial transcripts and transcripts submitted to SPCC from other schools/institutions are not available. *Transcripts will NOT be processed for students who have any outstanding indebtedness to the college. **Same day (on demand pickup) requests may be unavailable. Transcript Fee – $10 for standard delivery

Ordering Official Transcripts:

  1. Request a transcript to be sent electronically, mailed, or picked up in person by using the Parchment link. The following information is REQUIRED for online transcript requests:
    • Date of Birth
    • Student ID for ALL current students (Your student ID can be found on the admission’s welcome letter or in Self-Service Portal (click on academics in the left-hand tool bar. Click on student planning, and then unofficial transcript. ID is at the top of the unofficial transcript)
  2. Request a transcript to be mailed or picked up in person by:
    • Completing the Etrieve Transcript Request Form
    • Visiting one of our main campuses during normal business hours
*Valid picture ID required for pick-up.  Include special instructions to give permission for another person to pick up your transcript.

GED, HiSet and Adult High School Transcripts

High School Equivalency Transcripts

Effective January 14, 2019 all High School Equivalency (HSE) diplomas, transcripts, and verification requests for the GED, HiSet, and TASC tests will be processed through DiplomaSender at https://diplomasender.com/#/.

Adult High School Transcripts

To request an Adult High School transcript, please contact Gina Nordyke at gnordyke@spcc.edu or 704-290-5243.
What's My Path?