Official SPCC Curriculum transcripts can be requested online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Receive by electronic PDF: Processed and sent within one (1) business day if research is not required. Fee – up to $8.25
- Receive by mail: Processed and mailed within (1) business day. US Postal Service may take up to 10 business days for delivery. Fee – $7.25
- Receive in person: Processed and ready for pick-up within one (1) business day. Fee – $7.25
Offline (paper form):
To request an Official Curriculum transcript using our paper request form, please print the Transcript Request Form or visit one of our campuses.
- Receive by mail: Processed and mailed within (1) business day. US Postal Service may take up to 10 business days for delivery. Fee – $5.00
- Receive in person (ordered ahead of time): Pick-up transcript – Processed and ready for pick up within one (1) business day. Fee – $5.00
- Receive in person (not ordered ahead of time): On-demand availability is subject to office hours and staffing. Fee – $5.00
Unofficial Curriculum Transcripts for active Student Accounts ONLY
You may view your grades online or print an unofficial transcript at no charge by logging into the student GO!Portal.
- Select “Academic Profile” from the Self-Service Menu, then select “Transcript”.
Adult Education Transcripts
If you completed the Adult High School program or one of the High School Equivalency tests (GED or Hi-Set) through South Piedmont Community College, visit Adult High School, GED, or HiSet Transcript.
All requests for transfer credit should be made before enrolling in classes at South Piedmont Community College.
In order to obtain transfer credit evaluations, a student must complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form and supply the College with appropriate official transcripts as well as course or catalog descriptions if the College requests them.