Official Curriculum Transcript Request
Online Transcript Company:
Official SPCC Curriculum transcripts can be requested online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Receive by electronic PDF: Processed and sent within one (1) business day if research is not required. Fee – up to $8.50
- Receive by mail: Processed and mailed within (1) business day. US Postal Service may take up to 10 business days for delivery. Fee – $7.50
- Receive in person: Processed and ready for pick-up within one (1) business day. Must show valid photo ID for pick up. Fee – $7.50
SPCC Transcript Request:
Transcripts must be requested by the student. Include special instructions to give permission for another person to pick up your transcript. They will need to bring a valid picture ID to pick up the transcript.
- Paper request form, please print the Transcript Request Form or visit one of our campuses.
- Electronic Student Forms.
- Receive by mail: Processed and mailed within (1) business day. US Postal Service may take up to 10 business days for delivery. Fee – $5.00
- Receive in person: Processed and ready for pick up within one (1) business day. Fee – $5.00
*On-demand availability subject to office hours and staffing.
Unofficial Curriculum Transcripts for active Student Accounts ONLY
You may view your grades online or print an unofficial transcript at no charge by logging into the student GO!Portal.
- Select “Academic Profile” from the Self-Service Menu, then select “Transcript”.
Adult Education Transcripts
If you completed the Adult High School program or one of the High School Equivalency tests (GED or Hi-Set) through South Piedmont Community College, visit Adult High School, GED, or HiSet Transcript.