Registrar’s Office Information
L.L. Polk Campus: Garibaldi Building, Student Services
Old Charlotte Highway Campus: Braswell Building, Student Services
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 3 pm (closed during summer hours)
Fax: 704.272.5303 or 704.993.2425
*Due to FERPA regulations, documents and forms may not be emailed to the Registrar’s Office.
L.L. Polk Campus: PO Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135
Old Charlotte Highway Campus: PO Box 5041, Monroe, NC 28111
Release of Student Information
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prohibits the access and release of student educational records without the student’s written consent.
South Piedmont Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted online at www.degreeverify.org or by mail at National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Blvd, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171.
Change of Name and Address
Students must notify the Registrar’s Office of changes in name, address, phone number and/or e-mail addresses. This will ensure prompt communications with SPCC faculty and staff.
- Change of name requests must be accompanied by a current, signed social security card and driver’s license.
- Forms are available either electronically or via the printable Change of Name/Address Form.
For more information on Transcript Evaluation, click here.
South Piedmont Archives
The South Piedmont Community College (SPCC) Archives Collection policy allows the library to possess pertinent documents from the early days of the college–starting when the organization was founded as the Ansonville unit of Charlotte Industrial Education Center in 1962.
- These documents are scanned into the library database to be used by researchers in Union and Anson Counties.
- They are available to faculty, students, and other researchers accessing the library database.
- By archiving these resources digitally, staff, students, and surrounding communities are provided with pertinent research materials possibly not available elsewhere.
- These records serve to preserve the rich history of South Piedmont Community College (SPCC).