Minor Student Information

Minor Student Enrollment

Students 16 or 17 years of age may attend Adult Basic Skills classes at SPCC if they have officially withdrawn from high school.

  • Print and complete the Minor Applicant Notarized Petition form. This form must be signed and notarized. Notary services are typically available at a local bank or library. For notary services through SPCC, please call 704-290-5243.
  • Obtain a signed, official Withdrawal Form from your last high school (public, private, or home).  The High School will provide this form.
  • Bring completed and notarized Minor Applicant Notarized Petition form and withdrawal form to placement testing and orientation session.

Students will not be able to participate in placement testing and orientation without the completed forms.

What's My Path?