Students & Alumni
South Piedmont Community College provides comprehensive career services for enrolled students, recent graduates and alumni at every stage of career development:
- Counseling and assessment of one’s career interests, values, personality, strengths and skills
- Discovery and exploration of various career paths and occupations
- Guidance with immediate and long term goal setting and planning for career, education and training
- Development & practice for employment readiness skills (job searching, networking, writing and interviewing)
- Ongoing support for graduates and alumni to seek and retain long term employment
For great career advice and guidance, or to apply for work opportunities, all students and alumni should open and maintain a College Central Network (CCN). As you enter the portal, choose your appropriate status.
Career Services seeks to meet the needs of employers by connecting them to qualified candidates.
South Piedmont Community College strives to partner with businesses to help them more seamlessly meet their business and human capital need while providing our students and alumni with meaningful, high-quality experiential learning, training and employment opportunities aligned with their chosen educational and occupational goals.
Employers may explore several paths to recruiting students and alumni at South Piedmont Community College:
- Directly recruit and hire students, recent graduates, and alumni
- Recruit students for work-based learning opportunities (i.e., internships, co-operative learning)