Sponsor Services handles your account if your tuition, and/or other expenses, are being paid by your employer or an agency.
- You must turn in an official statement that authorizes South Piedmont Community College to send your sponsor a billing statement for your charges. This statement must include the following features:
- Must be on official or company letterhead
- Include the academic term that is covered by the authorization
- Include specific charges that are authorized (tuition, fees, books, etc.)
- Must identify the student by full name, and SPCC student ID number or Social Security number. Your student ID number is printed on your registration form. You may also contact any SPCC location to find your student ID number.
- Must bear signature for authorized company or agency representative.
- Your authorization statement must be received by SPCC by the payment due date.
Drop off sponsorship authorization statements at either Business Office location, or:
Mail it to:
SPCC Business Office
Attn: Colene Burnop
P.O. Box 5041
Monroe, NC 28111-5041
Or fax it to:
Fax number: 1-704-993-2476
Attention: Colene Burnop
If you have additional questions, contact Colene Burnop at email@example.com, 704-290-5849, or 1-800-766-0319.
Anson Advantage for Anson County Residents
SPCC may have tuition and fees assistance available to students who meet requirements; contingent on referral from the Vice President of Student Services or designee, or Financial Aid Department.