Click the logos above to access additional resources about each of SPCC’s learning technologies.
AI DETECTION INSIDE CANVAS COURSES (NEW)
South Piedmont is now using the Scaffold AI Detection tool inside Canvas courses. Now, faculty have easy access to identify AI–generated content in assignment submissions to support your guidance, decisions, and judgment. Click here for the AI Detection video tutorial.
- It is important that faculty serving as SMEs suspend any work in the masters and focus their work on preparing the semester course sections. If needed, changes can be copied back to masters at the end of the semester.
- eLearning is in the process of adding course banners and deploying the Start-up activity with the conditional release and prerequisites to ensure students’ completion. Please request that faculty not modify the Start-up activity and its conditional release settings.
- For step-by-step guidance on customizing and managing your section courses, check out: “Preparing, Managing, and Wrapping Up Your Semester.”
- Panopto at SPCC
- Accessing Panopto and Creating Welcome Video for Canvas Courses -Tutorial
- Tips for Panopto Recordings – Infographic
- Using Panopto for creating and managing videos
- Getting Started in Panopto – a suite of videos that will get you started using Panopto.
- Using the new Plagiarism Prevention Tool, TurnitIn (compared to SafeAssign)
- Tutorial Coming Soon!
- Using the new Proctoring Tool, HonorLock
Please watch all four video tutorials from: Amanda Secrest, Director, College Compliance, Strategic Excellence
- Pulling a Start Up Activity Report
- Entering Attendance
- Certifying a Roster
- Entering Last Date of Attendance
- What do I do if I cannot find my Growing with Canvas or other courses?
- Click on courses on the left side of your dashboard to see a list of all of your courses.
- Here is a quick video tutorial.
Open Labs are being offered through the Fall 2023 semester in a HyFlex format. Come join us in-person or virtually to receive assistance on any questions you may have related to our classroom and/or course technologies.
Please see our schedule below:
Every other Monday at OCH-Braswell Room #2303 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Virtual Link
Every Tuesday at OCH-Main Room #3204 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Virtual Link
Every other Friday at OCH-Tyson Room #2408 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Virtual Link