South Piedmont instructors utilize Moodle as their online educational platform. Moodle provides a custom learning environment for students.
Check out our latest Moodle training! Six on-demand training modules have been custom-made for our SPCC instructors including topics such as creating a profile picture, new topic, discussion forum, assignment, quiz, and lesson activity.
MS Teams can be used not just to conduct your online classes, but also to organize projects, hold one-on-one meetings with students, and much more!
Considering documents, presentations, e-mail, or online storage? Download free Office 365 Suite of tools and integrate them into your courses today!
Taskstream is online software that helps faculty evaluate student learning at SPCC. In selected classes, students will upload key assignments to Taskstream.
Faculty review student work and make improvements to courses and programs based on student performance.
How do you access Taskstream?
If your course requires the use of Taskstream, you will need to create a free TASKSTREAM account using your SPCC email address. If you already have a Taskstream account, log in with your SPCC email address or use the forgot login option.
Curious about how to become more proficient with the technical options such as Smartboards and printers on campus?
- START HERE – Links to all Smartboard resources
- Smartboard Display Poster
- SmartBoard (How-To Guides)
- SmartBoard (Training Videos)
- How to customize the display
- Adding app and pinning frequently used items
- Files library
- Adding ready-made activities
- Adding multimedia to a whiteboard
- Sync and Unsync your lesson files
Interested in creating a video for your class through SPCC STUDIO?
- Complete Sharepoint SPCC Studios Form
- Forward confirmation receipt sent to your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted by TJ Nealy to discuss: Timeframe for video (recommend 3-20 min); Topic and goals of video; Audience for video (faculty, instructional staff, leadership)
- Prepare video in conjunction with TJ Nealy
Terrance (TJ) Nealy, 704-290-5807, email@example.com.