Business Office

Spring tuition and fees payment due date is December 1st.
Summer tuition and fees payment due date is May 15th.
Fall tuition and fees payment due date is July 21 (Payments for Fall cannot be accepted until July 1).

Payments can be made by credit card through go.spcc.edu, or by phone by calling the SPCC Business Office at 704-272-5355 in Polkton, or 704-290-5849 in Monroe. Additionally, payments by check – including driver’s license and phone numbers – may be mailed to SPCC, Attn: Business Office, P.O. Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135; or a payment plan may be set up with NelNet Payment Solutions on go.spcc.edu.

If you are unable to attend a class, courses must be dropped online at  http://go.spcc.edu, or with an academic advisor. Failure to complete the drop process makes you financially responsible for the course(s). If a drop is completed before the course begins you will receive a 100% refund. If completed after the course(s) start date, but within the drop period, you will only receive a 75% refund. You will still be financially responsible for the remaining 25%. If you withdraw from a course after the drop period ends you will be financially responsible for the course(s) and will not receive a refund.

Note regarding past due student accounts:
The student is responsible for the timely payment of all college fees. Should it become necessary for South Piedmont Community College to refer unpaid balances to a collection agency or an attorney, the student will be expected to pay all fees associated with the collection of the unpaid balance.

FERPA laws require that student account information may be given only to the student, with minor exceptions. Click here to complete the Consent to Release Information Form (FERPA) .

To have your payment receipt or account statement mailed or faxed, SPCC must have a request in writing with your signature mailed to SPCC Business Office, PO Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135 or faxed to 704-272-5310, Attention: Business Office.

For student account information, please contact the following Business Office representatives:

Business Office Representatives:

L.L. Polk Campus:Old Charlotte Highway Campus:
704-272-5300 or 1-800-766-0319704-290-5100 or 1-800-766-0319
Bree Bowers

Amy Williams
Colene Burnop

Hours of Operation:

Fall semester: Monday-Thursday8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Spring semester:Monday-Thursday8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m
Summer semester:Monday-Thursday8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Friday, Closed

*During the registration period for college credit (curriculum) classes, the Business Office extends its hours. Extended hours will be announced.

What's My Path?