Early Voting Begins October 20!
South Piedmont Community College is seeking support for a $40.2 million bond measure on the Nov. 8 ballot to meet the educational and workforce development needs of a growing Union County.
Bond Funds Would be Used For:
• STEM Building on OCH Campus
• Completion of Tyson Family Center for
• Renovation of Building A (OCH Campus)
• Renovation of Building B (OCH Campus)
• Classroom Building in Western Union County
How will my taxes be affected?
Not much. At current tax rates, if approved, property taxes on a
home valued at $200,000 would increase by $25 per year,
or a little more than $2 per month.
It represents an investment in Union County.
Learn More: spccbond2016.com
Early Voter or First Time Voter, View a Sample Ballot: