Learn and Have Fun! EXPERIENCE Summer Camp 2019!
South Piedmont Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your middle, home and high school-aged students can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your Union and Anson County Campuses. Providing students with fun and beneficial group and personal experiences, summer camps can be a great opportunity for kids to interact with others while learning more about themselves and their world.
As the American Camp Association supports, “camp provides children with a community of caring adults, who nurture experiential education that results in self-respect and appreciation for human value,” SPCC believes that camps nurture students and provides them an opportunity for career and self-exploration.
While there is a variety of camps and summer venues in the area, parents can take advantage of local and affordable summer camps offered here. While high school students already enjoy early college in public school and community colleges, now even middle school, home school and high school students can learn on these campuses.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Available camps for Middle & High School Students:
- Firefighting Camp (11-14 year olds) – Available through the City of Monroe.
- Dance and Fitness Camp (6th-12th grade)
- Monster Day Camp (6th-8th grade)
- Save the Day with Forensics Day Camp (6th-8th grade)
- Safe Sitter Day Camp (6th-8th grade)
- STEM Summer Camp (8th-12th grade)
- Fine Art Studio Camp (8th-12th grade)
- Business Etiquette 101: Social Skills for Success (8th-12th grade)
- Creative Writing Camp (8th-12th grade)
- Welding Camp (9th-12th grade)