The counseling department provides disability services as well as academic, career, and personal counseling to SPCC students.
All services are free and confidential. Students may walk in for service during operating hours or make an appointment by contacting us.
Counselors can help students with a variety of challenges that might affect their academic progress. Individual sessions and group workshops are available to help students address the following:
- Time and stress management
- Test anxiety
- Adjusting to College
- Academic probation and intervention
- Course withdrawals
- Community resource referrals
Counselors also provide assistance with the following:
The counseling departments office hours are from 8 am – 5 pm Monday-Thursday, and from 8 -3 pm on Friday, holidays excluded. During the summer months, SPCC is closed on Fridays.
Schedule an Appointment
- Current Students: Make an appointment on QLess.
- New Students: See contact information below to schedule an appointment.
How to Contact Us