Students must renew their accommodations each semester. Students are welcome to submit a semester request after they have registered for the upcoming semester.
- Log on to Accommodate and enter your SPCC username and password.
- Select “Accommodation” and then “Semester Request” on the left panel.
- A list of your current accommodations will be displayed. If you would like to apply them to the upcoming semester, click “Add New”.
- Choose the semester on the dropdown box on the left. Your courses will be displayed on the right.
- If you need your accommodations for every course, select “Submit for All Accommodations”.
- If you only need certain accommodations for each class, select “Review the Renewal”.
- If you do not need an accommodation for one of your classes, uncheck the box next to the course.
- If there are any accommodations you do not need for any classes this semester, select “Remove Accommodation”. Removing an accommodation does not permanently delete it from your records.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and select “Submit”.