To request and be approved for accommodations at SPCC, you must first identify yourself as a student with a disability and request specific accommodations.
- Complete the Application for Accommodations and attach supporting documentation from a qualified provider. See the Documentation Guidelines for Disability Services for more details on documentation.
- Attach a completed Consent for Release of Information Form to your application if you would like us to communicate with a care provider, advocate, or other representative regarding your accommodations.
- Schedule a meeting with Disability Services on QLess to discuss your accommodations request, learn more about the review process, and ask any questions you may have.
- Upon submitting your Application for Accommodations, you will receive a confirmation message in your student email account.
- Once we have received all necessary documentation, our review process and implementing any approved accommodations may take up to 10 business days to complete.
- Please feel free to contact Disability Services with any questions at email@example.com or 704-290-5844.
Are you transitioning from previously receiving disability accommodations in high school?
See the Differences between High School and College Disability Services for details regarding what may differ in the process and coverage at the college level.