To request and be approved for accommodations at SPCC, you must first identify yourself as a student with a disability and request specific accommodations.
- Complete the Application for Accommodations and attach supporting documentation from a qualified provider. See the Documentation Guidelines for Disability Services for more details on documentation.
- Attach a completed Consent for Release of Information Form to your application if you would like us to communicate with a care provider, advocate, or other representative regarding your accommodations.
- Schedule a meeting with Disability Services on Aviso to discuss your accommodations request, learn more about the review process, and ask any questions you may have.
- Upon submitting your Application for Accommodations, you will receive a confirmation message in your student email account.
- Once we have received all necessary documentation, our review process and implementing any approved accommodations may take up to 10 business days to complete.
- Please feel free to contact Disability Services with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-290-5844.