- Individual and group advising
- Assistance selecting a major
- Assistance in course selection
- Registration assistance
- Guidance for health admission applications
- Customized graduation plans
New students are served by the Advising Center.
At the completion of nine (9) credit hours, students are assigned to a full-time faculty advisor within their program of study.
Transfer students are assigned a full-time faculty advisor in their first semester.
Current students may locate and schedule an appointment with their advisor by logging into Aviso.