South Piedmont Community College hosts over 20 student organizations covering a wide variety of student interests.
These groups provide a wonderful opportunity for you to become involved in campus life and to connect with other students on campus. The Student Life department oversees all recognized student clubs on campus and assists with the formation of new groups, leadership training, and the planning of numerous campus events. The Student Life Director is available to consult with individuals and organizations to help them succeed and get involved.
The Student Government Association is always welcoming new clubs and organizations on campus. Students wishing to start a new club are encouraged to seek advice from the Director of Student Life at email@example.com and follow the guidelines listed in the Club and Organization Handbook.
Requirements for recognition as a club:
- Minimum of 5 student members
- SPCC Faculty or staff advisor
- Club constitution or bylaws
- An active membership roster
- Completion of the Club and Organization Registration Form
Minimum club requirements:
- Monthly activity report submission
- Participation in two SPCC events per year.
How to Contact Us
Clubs at SPCC and By-Laws
- Anime Club
- Associate Degree of Nursing
- College Transfer Club
- Medical Assisting and Medical Laboratory Club
- Medical Office Administration Club
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Poetry Club
- Practical Nursing Club
- Professional Business Leadership and Training Club
- Sonography Club
- SPCC Art Club
- SPCC Bible Study
- SPCC Filmmaking Club
- SPCC Guitar Club
- SPCC Revere Literacy Club