As a social media ambassador, you will be tasked with completing activities by working individually or with other ambassadors to promote and share SPCC student life. As an ambassador, you will have many opportunities to meet and connect with different departments, organizations, and professionals at SPCC. You will be regularly posting to your new SPCC social media accounts about your life at SPCC whether it’s learning remotely from home, attending an event, getting lunch, or just hanging out. You will also stay up to date on SPCC campaigns, events, and announcements ahead of time and have first pick for being included in SPCC Marketing projects. Basically, you’ll continue to enjoy your experiences at SPCC, but brag a little more about it on social.
- Full-time or Part-time student with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Effective communicator.
- Professional, reliable, team player.
- Willing to learn.
- In good standing on campus and in the community.
- Absolutely loves SPCC!
- Learn social media marketing best practices first-hand while creating and publishing content for one of the best community colleges in the state. (Or at least that’s our opinion!)
- Receive recommendation letters for your work as an ambassador.
- Free SPCC swag.
- A chance to make friends with other amazing students.
- Last but not least, the opportunity to claim the title as an official SPCC Social Media Ambassador.
SPCC Social Media Ambassadors will uphold the Student Code of Conduct when creating, publishing, and sharing content their social media accounts.
Any material that is presented on social media channels should represent SPCC as accurately and honestly as possible. In addition, content should align with the college’s mission and overall goals. These guidelines apply to SPCC Social Media Ambassadors when they use social media as part of their responsibilities on behalf of SPCC Marketing or where their personal online activities may reasonably leave the impression that they are officially representing SPCC.
**This is not a paid position.**