Get help Choosing a Major
Take career assessments or browse careers in our area to see in-demand jobs and salaries. Discover what fits you and find out what training you need to get started.
Access the job board, listen to career podcasts, build a career portfolio, and build or update your resume by activating your account in College Central Network. For further assistance with career exploration, job searching, resume writing, and interviewing, you may schedule an appointment with a counselor in Aviso or email email@example.com
Enrolling at SPCC
Admissions is available virtually, by email, phone, or in person. Don’t forget Navi, our automated Success Navigator, has a lot of answers to your questions look for the green button at the bottom right of the webpage.
Hours beginning Aug. 2
Monday-Thursday 8 am to 5 pm
Friday 8 am to 3 pm
Our Success Navigators are happy to answer questions and assist you with getting started at SPCC.
Lauren Meseroll, Director of Recruitment and Enrollment Services
Jessy Naito, Assistant Director of Admissions
- New students will need to complete the admissions process by clicking on the appropriate box. You are welcome to contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-290-5100 for any questions or assistance.
- Your SPCC student account will be created within 48 business hours after your admissions application has been processed.
- Check your personal email for updates from email@example.com regarding your admission status.
- Once you receive a final email from firstname.lastname@example.org that your file is complete, you are ready to register through your SPCC provided Go! Student Portal.
Academic Advising is available virtually through email, phone, or Microsoft Teams.
- Current Students:
- Registration for Fall 2022 will begin on April 18th. The Fall semester begins on August 15th, 2022.
- Students will register through their GO! accounts or contact Academic Advising for an advising appointment.
- Phone: 704-290-5213
- Email: email@example.com
- Payment or payment arrangements for Spring 2023 is due by December 1st, 2022. Payment options can be found here
- Phone: 704-272-5355 or 704-272-5354
- New Students:
- Registration for Spring 2023 will begin October 31st. The Spring 2023 semester begins on January 6th, 2023.
- New students will need to complete the admissions process if you have not done so already, which will enable you to register for classes.
- Once the admissions process is completed, then you are ready to register for classes through your SPCC provided GO! Account or you may contact Academic Advising for an advising appointment:
Testing Centers are open in compliance with social distancing guidelines to current and prospective South Piedmont students. Appointments can be made for all in-person testing on the testing center webpage.
Pearson Vue testing is available on Wednesdays on the OCH Campus and Tuesdays on the LLP Campus.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Resources to get Started
SPCC now uses Bibliu, our partner platform for textbooks. You can find all course materials available via the Bibliu tile in the SPCC Navigate App to support your learning. Visit https://spcc.edu/student-resources/bookstore/ to learn more
BibliU is a platform that will:
- Provide access to textbooks and many course resources through a mobile-friendly app and directly through Moodle.
- Allow you to search across all of your books and resources.
- Allow you to annotate your books and resources as you read them.
- Provide feedback to instructors designed to help them support your learning.
- Provide a flat, predictable, low cost per course for all materials—fees will be added to your bills, and you may use financial aid.
The following payment options are available: cash, check, credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA), Sponsorship (WIA, TAA, VR, etc.) and Financial Aid (Pell Grant, Scholarship, Private Loan).
Payments can be made by credit card through go.spcc.edu or over the phone. Payments by check – including driver’s license and phone numbers – may be mailed to SPCC, Attn: Business Office, P.O. Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135; or a payment plan may be set up with NelNet Payment Solutions on go.spcc.edu.
SPCC accepts credit card payment by phone from the cardholder only.
Ms. Bree Bowers
Ms. Amy Williams
Toll free: 1-800-766-0319 (ask for Business Office)
Payments can be made at our Old Charlotte Highway Campus (OCH), located at 4221 Old Charlotte Highway, Monroe, NC 28110 in the Main Building OR our L.L.Polk Campus (LLP), located at 680 US 74, Polkton, NC 28135 in the Garibaldi Building.
Adult Basic Skills
To register for High School Equivalency classes, please click here. If you have questions please call:
- Carilyn Raymond: 704-290-5263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPCC Library staff are available to virtually assist students Monday – Thursday 7:45 am – 7:30 pm. On Fridays, the libraries offer virtual services from 8 am – 3 pm.
SPCC libraries may be reached by phone, chat, or email during business hours to assist students with services such as renewing materials or for help with research assignments.
Horne Library (Polkton)
Carpenter Library (Monroe)
Virtual chat: Visit the website at www.spcc.edu/libraries
- Many SPCC Libraries’ resources are available 24/7 online from our library website. Here you will find links to specific resource pages. Below are frequently accessed resources:
- Course Research Guides: The library has course-specific pages that provide links to handpicked library databases to help you complete your research assignments. These guides also provide assistance with picking a research topic, evaluating websites, and helping to cite your sources.
- Citation Styles: This link will help you cite your sources and format your paper for APA or MLA format.
- Library Databases: This link will take you to an A-Z list of all the library’s online databases.
- Library FAQ: For other library-related information, please visit this FAQ link.
- Library Contact Information: This link will give you all methods of communication with the library.
- As a reminder, the library can help reset student passwords should you have trouble accessing your college accounts (i.e. Moodle, Go! Student Portal, Email).