South Piedmont Community College will host two Open House events in October. The events fall within the spring registration window.
October 4, 4-7 p.m.
– Location: Old Charlotte Highway Campus, 4209 Old Charlotte Highway, Monroe, N.C.
– Location: Tyson Family Center for Technology, 3509 Old Charlotte Highway, Monroe, N.C.
October 18, 4-7 p.m.
– Location: L.L. Polk Campus, 680 Highway 74, Polkton, N.C.
What to Expect:
During these events, prospective students can look forward to:
- Campus Tours: Explore our modern health sciences, manufacturing and technology labs.
- Program Information: Learn about our academic and short-term workforce training programs.
- Meet and Greet: Connect with College administrators, faculty, and staff members.
- Program Demonstrations: Get hands-on experience through interactive demonstrations.
- Student Life: Learn about student clubs and organizations.
- Financial Aid Info: Receive essential information on financial aid options.
- Admissions: Apply for admission and get guidance on the next steps for enrollment.
Both events are designed in a drop-in style, allowing you to be flexible with your visits.
The Oct. 4 events are being staged in conjunction with the Union County Chamber of Commerce’s annual Make It in Union County, a grassroots effort to increase awareness of the positive impact manufacturers have on our community and promote manufacturing as a top career choice.
While registration is not required, we encourage you to register in advance to secure your spot.
The spring semester at South Piedmont begins on January 5.