SPCC’s English as a Second Language (ESOL) program provides academic opportunities for non-native English speakers who are learning to communicate in the English language. The following classes are available:
- Leveled face-to-face English Language classes that focus on improving conversation, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- Online English Language classes through Rosetta Stone®
- Citizenship classes that provide instruction in U.S. history and government, completing the N-400 application, and preparing for the USCIS oral interview.
Enrollment for ESOL
Placement testing and orientation is required before enrolling in ESOL classes.
Please click here to register for one of the following placement testing and orientation sessions:
- December 11th
- December 13th
- January 3rd
- February 26th
- March 4th
- If you are unable to attend any of these orientation sessions or if the sessions are full, please email
email@example.com or call 704-290-5241.
- Adults 18 years of age or older
- Students 16 or 17 of age, please click here for more information.
- Students must attend orientation session prior to placement testing.
- Please click here for information about our Ability to Benefit Policy and Procedure
New Class for Au Pairs
We are now offering a “Communication for Au Pairs” course. The course provides communication and grammar skills specifically for Au Pairs. For more information, please contact Amber Goodall at 704-290-5248 or at firstname.lastname@example.org To enroll, please use the link below to confirm a registration appointment. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=19769498&calendarID=4330025
ESOL Course Details
- Morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, and online classes are available
- Students who are interested in online classes must have:
- An email address
- Reliable internet access
- Access to a mobile device, laptop, desktop, or tablet
Enrollment for Citizenship
For additional information regarding the ESOL program or citizenship courses, or if you are an Au Pair interested in any class, please contact Yadira Vega at 704-290-5241 or email@example.com.