At this time SPCC is only offering this service for current SPCC students.
If you need an exam proctored for another institution, please check with other surrounding colleges.
Student procedures for proctored exams are as follows:
- All students must schedule an appointment for a proctored exam.
- Students arrive at the Testing Center at least 15 minutes prior to testing time with:
- valid photo ID
- proof of proctoring fee payment (Non-SPCC students are required to pay a $20 proctoring fee at the Business Office)
- if required, return addressed postage-paid envelope for returning test
- Students are encouraged not to bring unnecessary items to the test. Student’s personal belongings will be locked in a secure location outside the testing room.