Student procedures for proctored exams are as follows:
- All students must schedule an appointment for a proctored exam.
- Students arrive at the Testing Center at least 15 minutes prior to testing time with:
- valid photo ID
- proof of proctoring fee payment (Non-SPCC students are required to pay a $20 proctoring fee at the Business Office)
- if required, return addressed postage-paid envelope for returning test
- Students are encouraged not to bring unnecessary items to the test. Student’s personal belongings will be locked in a secure location outside the testing room.