An Important Change
The College has transitioned away from a physical and online bookstore model to a predictable fee-based approach with partner BibliU. As a result, all SPCC bookstores have closed.
BibliU is a platform that:
- Provides access to textbooks and many course resources through a mobile-friendly app and directly through Canvas.
- Allows you to search across all of your books and resources.
- Allows you to annotate your books and resources as you read them.
- Provides feedback to instructors designed to help them support your learning.
- Provides a flat, predictable, low cost per course for all materials — fees will be added to your bills, and you may use financial aid.
What does this mean for you?
Your resources will appear in your courses on the first day of your classes and are available via the BibliU tile (found embedded into the SPCC Navigate App).
- You will see a fee for “digital course materials” added to each course to cover costs. Financial aid will cover this fee, so be sure to complete your financial aid applications! Your instructor will provide additional information regarding the course materials provided by BibliU.
Adoption of BibliU is the latest of technology and process improvements designed to support your learning. Our goals are to provide innovative, flexible, and individualized learning experiences and to remove barriers or hurdles that may influence your educational journeys. SPCC’s partnership with BibliU reduces costs, supports your success, and increases your control over your learning.