Why You Should Enter a Career & Technical Pathway
Students who are interested in one of several Career and Technical Education areas can start earning college credits at SPCC while in high school. Our certificate and diploma options in the following career clusters are designed to build into an Associate in Applied Science degree at SPCC. Classes are offered at our college campuses in Monroe and Polkton as well as online. Some classes may be offered at your local high school.
What We Offer in CTE
We offer many certificate options in the following career clusters:
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Business Management and Administration
- Health Science
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections, and Safety
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
Get Started on Your Path
Contact your high school guidance counselor or local career coach to get started. For more information about our high school programs, contact the following or visit our FAQs page.
High School Programs