Career Step is launching their new/updated Medical Coding and Billing program starting with October enrollment. This program is called “Medical Coding for Outpatient & Inpatient Services“. We are excited about this program and eager to replace it with the current Professional Medical Coding and Billing program. Here are some highlights:
- Anatomy & Physiology includes 3D imagery to enhance the learning experience
- Outpatient Coding & Inpatient Coding both include scenario based coding practice through our newest company EHRGo. This is the closest thing to the actual work environment that a coder can be exposed to.
- More in depth Medical Billing training
- Training on Telehealth skills
- Program prepares for the following exams: (exam vouchers not included in price)
- AAPC – CPC or COC
- AHIMA – CCA or CCS-P
- NHA – CBCS
This 655-hour on-line program will prepare students for the Certified Coding Associate (CCA) or Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exams.
This program is broken into 2, 4-month parts. Students must complete Part I before they can register for Part II.
- Students must reside in North Carolina and provide proof of residency
- HS Diploma, GED or unofficial college transcripts
Part I: $180.00 (books are included)
Part II: $180.00 (books are included)
Books are included
Monthly Enrollment deadline is by the 15th of each month.
By Phone: 704-290-5100
In Person: Visit any of our campus locations
For more information, contact: