SPCC’s English as a Second Language (ESOL) program provides academic opportunities for non-native English speakers who are learning to communicate in the English language. The following classes are available:
- Leveled face-to-face English Language classes that focus on improving conversation, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- Online English Language classes through Rosetta Stone®
- Citizenship classes that provide instruction in U.S. history and government, completing the N-400 application, and preparing for the USCIS oral interview.
To enroll in ESOL courses, please attend one of the following placement testing and orientation sessions:
- ESOL placement testing and orientation schedule – English
- ESOL placement testing and orientation schedule – Spanish
- Minor students (16 or 17 years of age), click here for additional enrollment information.
Au Pairs, please contact 704-290-5242 for programming information.
For additional information regarding high school equivalency programs, or for information in Spanish, please contact 704-290-5242.
- Free English classes
- Must be 18 years or older
- Learn reading, writing, listening and speaking