SPCC’s English as a Second Language (ESOL) program provides academic opportunities for non-native English speakers who are learning to communicate in the English language. The following classes are available:
- Leveled face-to-face English Language classes that focus on improving conversation, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- Online English Language classes through Rosetta Stone®
- Citizenship classes that provide instruction in U.S. history and government, completing the N-400 application, and preparing for the USCIS oral interview.
Enrollment for ESOL
To enroll in ESOL courses, registration is required.
Please click here to register for one of the following placement testing and orientation sessions:
- ESOL placement testing and orientation schedule – English
- ESOL placement testing and orientation schedule – Spanish
- Minor students (16 or 17 years of age), click here for additional enrollment information.
- Au Pairs, please contact 704-290-5242 for programming information.
Enrollment for Citizenship
To enroll in Citizenship courses, registration is required.
Please click here to register for one of our Citizenship courses. Or contact 704-290-5242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information regarding ESOL, or for information in Spanish, please contact 704-290-5242.