The Human Resources Development (HRD) program provides education and training for individual success in the workplace.
Tuition is waived for individuals who are unemployed, underemployed, or who have received notice of layoff.
Workforce Readiness Class Schedules
- Employment Academy
- Learn the skills you need to write your resume, job search, interview, and land your next job in 4 weeks!
- Classes meet Monday – Thursday 8:30-11:30am
- Earn an Employability Certification with Completion
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Time & Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Career Exploration
- Resume Development and Job Search Strategies
- Technology Awareness
- Essential Computer Skills for Job Searching
- Online Social Media Tools for Job Seekers
- Soft Skills Development
- Work Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Financial Literacy
National Career Readiness Certificate
Increase your chances for employment by obtaining your National Career Readiness Certificate.
The National Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) is a work credential that promotes skills and career development for individuals and verifies to employers that you possess basic workplace skills and employability skills in Applied Mathematics, Workplace Documents, and Graphic Literacy. This portable credential can be obtained at SPCC in Monroe and Wadesboro.
To sign up for classes or for more information:
Kristi Phifer 704-290-5216
Gina Nordyke 704-290-5243