Adult Basic Skills programs provide educational opportunities for students who want to study, learn, or review academic skills needed to succeed and feel confident in life, work, and higher education.
These opportunities include:
- Classes are provided in locations throughout Anson and Union Counties.
- Morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend classes are offered year round.
- Instruction is provided at no cost to all eligible participants.
- Books and other study materials are furnished at no cost to the student.
- Students interested in taking one of the High School Equivalency tests administered at SPCC will pay associated testing fees directly to the testing publisher. Testing fees are not required for enrollment in classes.