High School & College Transcripts

Submit official transcripts from high school or high school equivalency transcripts to:

South Piedmont Community College
Attn: Admissions Office
P.O. Box 126
Polkton, NC 28135

  • It is your responsibility to request transcripts from the appropriate educational institution and pay any applicable fees to the appropriate institution.
  • Official transcripts should be mailed directly from the high school, high school equivalency office, or adult high school to SPCC. Unofficial (student issued, faxed, or e-mailed) transcripts will not be accepted.
  • If you graduated from the high school equivalency program at South Piedmont Community College, you may request a copy of your scores from SPCC’s Basic Skills Department in lieu of an official transcript.
  • If you plan to submit a high school transcript from non-public institutions or online high school programs, you must contact South Piedmont Community College’s Admissions Office to determine if the transcript is acceptable for admission into your program of study.
  • Transcripts may be sent electronically through a secure provider such as CFNC, E-scrip, ScripSafe, etc. Contact your institution for details.
  • Students with a bachelor’s degree or higher that submit official college transcripts showing degree completion are not required to submit high school transcripts.

Submit official transcripts from all colleges listed on your application to:

South Piedmont Community College
Attn: Admissions Office
P.O. Box 126
Polkton, NC 28135

  • Electronic Transcripts sent through a secure site (ie. Scrip-safe, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, etc.) are considered official.
  • SPCC evaluates all college transcripts.
  • Military transcripts must be requested from Joint Services Transcript (JST) where they will be evaluated and made electronically available to the college through a secure site.
  • All international transcripts (secondary and post-secondary) must be evaluated by an authorized evaluation company at the student’s expense. If you need a listing of evaluation agencies, contact the Admissions Office.

If there are extenuating circumstances in retrieving your official transcripts, contact an Enrollment Coordinator.

How to Contact Us:

Email: admissions@spcc.edu
Call: 704-272-5391

What's My Path?