Doing Business with Union County Reverse Vendor Fair
Have you ever wondered how to do business with the government? Please join us for the Doing Business with Union County Reverse Vendor Fair.
During this free event, attendees will:
- Discuss various procurement topics
- Learn Successful Bidding Tips
- Learn about Minority/Women HUB certification processes
- Learn how Municipalities Sale Surplus
- Learn how E-Procurement works for Colleges and Schools
- Meet with procurement representatives from a variety of Union County municipalities
South Piedmont Community College
4209 Old Charlotte Highway
Monroe, NC 28110
Date and Time:
Thursday, April 4, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided!
FREE event – Seating is limited and registrations are required.
Click here for more information