Welcome to the South Piedmont Community College Testing Center! It is our goal to provide a secure and supportive testing environment for our current and future students, as well as our local community. In order to provide a secure and supportive testing environment, all test takers must abide by the following rules:
- At least one photo ID, such as a driver’s license, is required for all testing (some tests require two forms of ID).
- Children are not allowed in the testing center and may not be left unattended outside the test area.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the testing center.
- All personal items including electronic devices, cell phones, watches, coats, purses, bags, and jackets must be locked in the secure storage area prior to entering the testing room.
- Proctor issued paper and pencil must be turned in upon test completion.
- No hats or hoods may be worn during testing (except religious head coverings).
- No calculators are allowed unless built into the test or explicitly stated by proctor.
- If you need testing accommodations, contact disability services prior to scheduling any testing appointments.
Appointments are required. To make your testing appointment (excluding Pearson Vue), click here.
How to Contact Us:
CLEP (College Level Entry Placement)
College Placement Test Study Guide
College Placement Testing
College Placement Test Waivers
Exam Proctoring – On-site and Distance Learning
High School Equivalency Testing
TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education)
ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skill)
Request to Transfer Scores