Student Records/Transcripts

Registrar’s Office

Office Locations
L.L. Polk Campus – Garibaldi Building, Student Services
Old Charlotte Highway Campus – Building B, Student Services

Office HoursRegistrar-WEB
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 3 pm (closed during summer hours)

How to Contact Us
Call 704.993.2413
Fax 704.272.5303

Mailing Address
L.L. Polk Campus, PO Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135
Old Charlotte Highway Campus, PO Box 5041, Monroe, NC 28111

Graduation Information

**May 2018 Graduation is Thursday, May 10 2018.

You may request copies of your South Piedmont Community College transcript by completing a transcript request form available in the Registrar’s Office or via the printable Transcript Request Form and mailed or faxed to the Registrar. You should allow time for processing and mailing.

Transcripts are sent upon the written request of the student only. No transcript will be furnished for a student whose financial obligation to the College has not been satisfied. Transcripts cost $5 each and will be mailed within 48 business hours of the request and payment. Transcripts on demand or faxed and mailed can be obtained for a $5 fee. If paying by check (starter checks are unacceptable), the check must include a driver’s license number and phone number. Do not send cash with your request. Payment can also be made by calling the Business Office at 704-272-5355 or 704-290-5849.

Online Transcript Ordering 
You may also obtain transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse ( secure website or The cost is $5 plus a $2.25 processing fee per address to which the transcript is sent. Faxed copies, followed by an official mailed transcript, cost $5 plus a $2.25 processing fee per number to which the transcript is sent. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

Adult High School transcripts may not be available through the Registrar’s Office and may need to be obtained from the Basic Skills Department. Contact the Basic Skills Department in Polkton at 704-272-5462 or in Monroe at 704-290-5230.

North Carolina GED® records requests must be ordered from the North Carolina Community College’s High School Equivalency Records website at (search for transcript).

Transfer Credit
All requests for transfer credit should be made before enrolling at South Piedmont Community College. In order to obtain transfer credit evaluations, a student must complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form and supply the College with appropriate transcripts as well as course descriptions or catalogs if the College requests them.

Release of Student Information
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prohibits the access and release of student educational records without the student’s written consent. By completing the FERPA Release Form, the student allows South Piedmont Community College to release information to indicated parties.

Enrollment/Degree Verification
South Piedmont Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Change of Name and Address
Students must notify the Registrar’s Office of any changes in name, address, phone number and e-mail addresses. This will ensure prompt communications with SPCC faculty and staff. Change of name requests must be accompanied by a current and signed social security card and driver’s license. Forms are available in the Registrar’s Office or via the printable Change of Name/Address Form