Due to the concern of potential icy conditions, SPCC will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 11.
Admission to courses/programs offered by Career Development and Continuing Education are specific and varied depending on the program. Generally admission requirements are:
• Adults 18 years of age or older
• Individuals 16 to 17 years of age may enroll in certain courses upon approval of appropriate public school personnel
• Fees vary with the type of course offered
• Fees must be paid before the first class session
• Books and supplies are generally not included in the registration fee unless specifically noted by program
• If you officially withdraw from a course prior to the first scheduled class meeting, you will receive a 100% refund
• If you officially withdraw from a course on the first scheduled class meeting, you will receive a 75% refund
• Official forms to withdraw and request a refund are available at offices in Monroe or Wadesboro
• If class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment you will receive a 100% refund
Generally, grades for Career Development and Continuing Education courses are provided either “satisfactory” or “unsatisfactory” based on attendance (70%) and participation. Some courses require minimum performance level as required for State agencies. See Program Directors for specific requirements.